Search engine optimization is always a game between your content and its visibility on search engines. In order to get better rankings, you should always follow all the rules and apply various techniques wisely. It requires constant change; that’s why you have to keep up with all the advancements. The techniques that seem to work for the past few years might not be effective when applied today.
Below are the dos and don’ts of SEO techniques adopted by Top SEO Company:
- Getting a lot of backlinks from other websites. For you to improve your website’s SEO, you must get significant amount of backlinks from reputable and relevant websites.
- Coming up with high-quality and interesting contents. Quality is what makes a dominating website stand out from the regular ones. Your content must be well-researched, well-written and engaging. Allow website interaction by letting people post comments and spread your content through social media.
- Making use of keywords in titles, headings, meta descriptions, text body and tags. To increase your chances of getting high rankings in Google searches, you have to include and spread keywords in your content.
- Guesting in blogs and other reputable websites. Participating as guest contributor or blogger on relevant popular websites will increase your chances of getting more number of readers. Make sure to write only for reputable blogs and websites. Remember to write quality contents in all of those sites to establish credibility.
- Keeping track of your backlinks. Backlinks are important for search engine optimization especially when monitored. In order to maintain updated links and clean backlink profiles, you may use a monitoring tool.
- Inclusion of infographics. Nowadays, contents that contain infographics are not only responsible for keeping the interest of readers, they also help in increasing you website traffic through.
- Apart from giving that much needed boost in search engine results, sitemaps also allow your website to increase its crawl rate and index during searches. Sitemaps aren’t difficult to create and a lot of online articles are available on how to create an effective one.
- Developing patience as a virtue. The results of applying various search engine optimization techniques don’t happen overnight. It may take a few months or years for you to see the overall benefits of using them. If you’re assured of using the best search engine optimization practices, then results are coming now matter how long you’ll wait.
- Posting contents regularly. Search engines and your website readers will think that your website hasn’t been abandoned due to the presence of fresh contents. Aside from being new, your contents must also be helpful and long enough to contain more keywords for them to rank better on search phrases.
- Stay away from using of irrelevant links. Your website will get penalized if it contains links from non-relevant websites. What’s the sense of having irrelevant links from unrelated websites in the first place? For instance, a link of a sporting site has nothing to do with your website that’s focusing on eCommerce.
- Avoid keyword stuffing. Too much use of keywords in your articles will not benefit you from getting too much audience. Remember that you are writing for them, not for search engine bots.
- Never do guest posting on bad websites. Websites that have bad reputation won’t contribute to your credibility as a writer. How can you consider that certain websites have bad reputations? If they contain lower quality contents than yours.
- Get rid of optimizing anchor texts. Usually, google will penalize your website for over optimizing anchor texts of its backlinks. Remember that links on your website should carry your brand’s name and not money keywords.
- Keep away from submitting your website to almost a thousand search engines. Let Google do the crawling and indexing for you. Normally, this search engine considers your website once you already have your primary links.
If you’re a bit confused after reading all these, you probably need help. Get in touch with a reputable SEO firm for more information.